$49 for a Gloss Moderne Professional Gloss Lisse Keratin Hair-Conditioning Trial Kit ($300 Value)
What You Get
For $ 49, you get a Gloss Moderne Professional Gloss Lisse keratin hair-conditioning trial kit (a $ 300 value). Each kit contains the following:
- 4-ounce pretreatment shampoo
- 4-ounce Gloss Lisse smoothing treatment
- 4-ounce after-treatment mask
An additional $ 5 shipping fee will be charged at checkout.
Gloss Moderne’s smoothing treatment reinvigorates lackluster locks, renewing shine, fighting frizz, and making manes more manageable. To begin, a pretreatment shampoo strips strands of lingering residue before a comb-through serum saturates them with keratin, vitamin B5, and coconut oil. Hair marinates for approximately 20 minutes as the formaldehyde-free, keratin-rich formula coats shafts to make them strong and relaxed like offensive linemen at a Monday-afternoon picnic. Finally, the posttreatment mask’s vitamins and minerals infuse hair with gloss-giving moisture. With the help of low heat from a blow dryer and flatiron, locks remain stronger and sleeker for up to six weeks.
- Keratin-rich blend with vitamin B5 and coconut oil
- Moisturizes, adds shine, and reduces frizz
- Reduces curls, smoothes cuticles, and evicts nesting birds
- Lasts up to six weeks,
- Formaldehyde-free formula
- Low-heat, instant glossing formula
- Designed for all hair types
- Includes shampoo, smoothing treatment, and mask
- Use with flatiron and blow dryer for maximum results
How to Get Your Goods
Purchase your Groupon using the buy button on this page.
No need to do anything else! By purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, you’ve completed the order for your Gloss Moderne Hair-Smoothing Kit. Most orders ship within 7-10 days from the purchase date.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Groupon Guide to: Memorizing Guitar Strings
In hindsight, I shouldn’t have hired a dog to manage this gas station.